Friday, August 10, 2018

[enter-talk] SEVENTEEN MINGYU DONGSAENG'S MESS

A: dongsaeng
B: friend


A: If I get caught, I'll just say that I was taking a dump as excuse
B: For real, you didn't do anything wrong LOL
A: I was all excited for nothing
B: LOL Anyways, she was f*cking fooling around you


A: That f*cker looked like this, her Korean too


basically, she was caught belittling the fans' looks


A: *screenshot of her convo* What should I say?
B: LOL just don't mind her, say something like "I didn't intend to do this, thank you for your concern"



She swore at a fan for giving her the coupon



A: I received the gifticon(?) too, why does she hand them out so badly f*ck



She uses her oppa to boost her followers



B: Oh Minseo-yah, my wish came true
A: What is it
B: We keep getting followers ^^ I seriously hit above 500+
A: LOL A dream that I couldn't even achieve during my graduation.. I'll try to release something that my oppa doesn't mind tomorrow
B: LOL no but I don't have any likes


She bashes other members' looks too

A: Tido, Dino LOL during the visual ranking, he picked himself first


A: Rather than have people I know follow me, it's so much better to have those carats giving me interest all the time~ There aren't even 100 people I know who likes my pictures


B: No but it could be different in 1 year
A: LOL F*ck let's pass on the birthday this year
B: You should advertise your birthday the week before, 6 days before, 5 days before

post response:
[+228][-6]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 13:48 신고하기
That's why fans f*cking hate her, me too I find her disgusted;; She think she's some kind of celebrity 
126
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 14:59 신고하기
She'd be freaking dead already if she wasn't Mingyu's dongsaeng...
117
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 21:18 신고하기
I can already see the type of family environment he has just with his dongsaeng
86
93

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 22:14 신고하기
She talks so much about her oppa at school, she even made a Pann account and a IG account for that, she didn't change a bit since middle school... sigh .. She doesn't even know our faces and she even requested personal assistance when she went to attend an broadcasting station ㅋㅋㅋ 
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 22:11 신고하기
Is she for real?? Usually celebrities don't want to burden their unnie and oppa so they hide the fact that they're family, but is she crazy? ㅋㅌㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm amazed at her boldness ~~
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 12:57 신고하기
Ah Kim Minseo I really want to beat her up;
28
0

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com