Friday, August 10, 2018

[enter-talk] PRODUCE 48'S TRAINEE'S OPINION ABOUT HER HATE COMMENTS


"I know that there are things that worked under AKB48 that cannot work outside of it anymore, rather than feeling that my confidence dropped, I realize how big the world was...!
It's not like I need to learn something else, but I have this mentality of "I cannot lose! I need to deliver!"
I know that while there are people who like me, there are people who just hate me and don't want to acknowledge me
I've already realized that when I was promoting under AKB48 before, it's not like I'm taking it for granted but I always felt like the fans were worrying and it was a way for them to say "Moe it's okay"
If I looked at it another, my dad always tells me everything, even the things that are bad, but I'm just thankful towards him for letting me know.
Because this is such a huge opportunity, and the last thing I want to happen is to disappear like dust, I need to at least leave an impression, even if it's as small as a finger nail
That's why I need to see everything positively
I know that some people see me as ugly... But I'm still thankful to the people for liking me..
I know some people hate me, but I think that through my hard work, I'll be able to change their minds
There was this instance in Show Room (Japan's Vlive) where I cried, but now I became stronger
Now whenever people like staff or family and friends ask me "Are you okay?" I just say "How did you know?"
Some Korean fans are starting to learn Japanese, so for me, I will continue to learn Korean for them and Japanese as well, since although I'm a 17 years old Japanese, my Japanese is still not so good
Because people are taking interest in me... I'm even thankful for those hate comments,
because there's an opportunity to find something positive in those bad comments, so I can't hate them.."

I'm going crazy.. She's only 18 years old and her heart is so pretty despite being in such a warfare environmentㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ














She's f*cking handsome when she's disguised as a man ㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+252][-26]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 19:33 신고하기
Was she the girl who wrote about Japan being the one who started the war?
86
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 19:45 신고하기
I can sense that her mentality is good, after being placed #28, she was smiling and clapping like that for her friend who got #11
76
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 19:38 신고하기
Her thoughts are deep and her physique is good, I want Moe to go on live broadcast ㅠㅜ
61
1

최민지 |2018.08.10 19:34 신고하기
Goto Moe got sworn at by all those right-wings Japanese, she's pitful
24
0

ㅇㅅㅇ |2018.08.10 19:39 신고하기
Wow her male cosplay is crazy
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.10 20:49 신고하기
ㅠㅠ  When she went from F rank to C rank
17
0
"Doesn't C stand for Chance?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com