Sunday, March 25, 2018

[enter-talk] ABOUT SASAENGS' PICTURES

When groups of sasaengs follow idols, They are a lot of idols who would do the same thing back and take pictures and videos of their sasaengs.

I was talking about this with my friends and our opinions were pretty divided. I wanted to ask you guys about this too, what do you guys think of this topic?

Vote up: they also know that they are causing harm to the sasaengs. But what's wrong with taking pictures of criminals

Vote down: It's not like these pictures were uploaded on SNS. But why don't they stop taking pictures of them then? I don't understand why they would take pictures of sasaengs


post response:

[+504][-26]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 20:49 신고하기
Kim Donghwan even sprayed water on the sasaengsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
139
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 14:01 신고하기
To be honest, I don't think that there's anything celebrities can do about the sasaengs apart from that, and I like it when they do. Some guy from Shinhwa retaliated once before, I found it cool
118
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 14:23 신고하기
Shinhwa's Kim Donghwan right,,? I found him so cool and funny
94
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.25 01:35 신고하기
I saw this post and I think it's related to sasaengs.. I wonder what the sasaengs feel if they see their bias upload something like that out of worries at dawn
39
0
"I'm writing this out of worries. I know that in reality, my job does not allow me to show the facets that I want nor the facets that I don't want. Even so, please don't follow me up to the hospital like yesterday. That was simply something that I had to do not as a celebrity but as my parents' son. I sincerely ask for your cooperation"
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.25 00:19 신고하기
ㅇㅇ If they don't want to take pictures of the sasaengs, then they just don't do it. I hope that people stop shifting the blame unto the victims. Sasaengs are criminals and there's not much celebrities can do. 
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.25 02:33 신고하기
Back in the days, a sasaengs followed Lee Jaejin in front of his house but he ended up reporting her to the policeㅋㅋTo be honest, I find it refreshing
31
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com