Sunday, March 25, 2018

[instiz] CRAZY... IF I WIN HIS FANSIGN TICKET, I'M DEFINITELY NOT GOING








MH: Don't be sick
Fan: I'll be sick for you, so don't get sick
MH: You can't,  you can't. You can't


MH: Is it a gift? It looks like me?
Fan: *nod*



If I go to his fansign, I'll literally faint while bawling my eyes out...
I'll be satisfied just looking at him from afar in his concert



The way he brushes her fingers.... because the fan was shy, he kept trying to make eye contactㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


post response: +32

original post : here

1. Me too I won't go.... If I saw him I won't be able to leave

2. Me too, my heart is weak so I'll pass out, he's only for the courageous hearts

3. I can't even look at this post... ㅠㅠ 

4. That's right, I don't want to go, it's not like I can't go ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. Wow my heart needs to be numb for this, he's starring so much ㄷㄷㄷ 

6. Ah my stomach will burst open

7. No my heart will stop.. I'll only stay from afar... I'd be so self conscious of my makeup and skinㅠㅠㅠ Hwang Minhyun is too pretty...

8. For real... I'll never attend his fansigns.. I wanna live a long life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com