Sunday, March 25, 2018

[teens stories] I SERIOUSLY WENT OUT WITH NO MAKEUP ON

I'm currently in my 3rd year of middle school, just like the title says, I don't wear any makeup... I wear sunscreen and put on lip balm but I don't wear any lip tint. Do you feel ashamed if you were to hang out with a kid like me??? Last year, I didn't feel like anyone was trying to avoid me but this year, I feel like all my friends are like this... is it because of my makeup?... but even though I wanted to put makeup on, my mom wouldn't let me do it. To be honest, I do want to pamper myself too.. is there a way I can wear makeup without it looking obvious?ㅠㅠ



post response:
[+285][-25]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:24 신고하기
Why are there so many people upvoting comments saying how they don't want to hang out with kids with no makeup,,,? Kids, are we trying to create a world full of lookism or what?ㅠㅠ
565
42

ㅇ |2018.03.24 10:32 신고하기
....?? Looking at the comments, it's as if OP was an office worker or an university students.... OP is a middle schooler, what's weird about not wearing makeup??
488
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:21 신고하기
Me too when I didn't wear makeup back then, I had the same worries as you. But once I started wearing makeup, I didn't want to befriend with the kids who don't wear makeup anymore...
258
633

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 11:15 신고하기
What's up with the comments?ㅋㅋㅋ no makeup=ugly ╋ dirty ╋ dandruffs and makeup= pretty ╋ clean?? There are lots of kids who don't wear makeup and are clean and good at managing themselves. There are kids who wear makeup and who have dirty hair too. What's up with the hate towards kids who don't wear makeup?
183
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:33 신고하기
?? She's a student, not a celebrity. So you hate hanging out with kids who don't wear makeup?... what a bad mentality
154
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 10:03 신고하기
To be honest, I don't want to hang out with kids who don't wear makeup.. at least, wear BB cream and lip tint. If they don't, I just find them so-so
135
383

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com