Sunday, March 25, 2018

[enter-talk] OST MASTER UNIT

ChenBaekXi's unit (Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin), those are the squirrels they're so cute



The reason why they're the master unit for OSTs:

For you (2016) Moon lovers ost
https://youtu.be/JvjWy4saR08

cry (2017) ファイナルライフ ost
https://youtu.be/JaVVlfcsM0w

someone like you (2018) Live ost
https://youtu.be/alK3vgUAnPI


Everytime I hear their OST, I always end up being teary because of their ballads. Their songs are seriously good and their lyrics are daebak
Usually, we don't really hear them a lot, but the fans are all emotional because we're finally able to hear their voice colors.
Everyone, please don't see them as EXO, and just give them a try, especially "Someone like you"...
It's such a precious song

ChenBaekXi are having a comeback on April, please give them a lot of support!!!



post response:

[+1,099][-85]
original post :here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 19:07 신고하기
ChenBaekXi's individual voice colors are good and they sing well, so if they sang together in an OST, my ears will meltㅠㅠㅠ
203
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 19:01 신고하기
For you was so good, and as expected this time too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expeted ChenBaekXi got acknowledged through their OST
200
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 19:01 신고하기
For you was so good and this song is good too. I'm watching the drama just for the OSTㅋㅋㅋㅋ
183
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 19:42 신고하기
I listened to the song as soon as it was up on Melon! I watched Live because the plot looked fun and the OST was better than I expected. I hope they can do well!!
60
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.24 19:05 신고하기
The song is better than I expected..The intro was so good, it make me wonder why Baekhyun doesn't more intros his voice is faint and it made me feel like those 3 men were chasing after meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt made me all delusional ㅠㅠ
55
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com