Wednesday, March 21, 2018

[enter-talk] DAEBAK YOOK JIDAM RELEASED A BLOG POST


“First of all, I am really sorry about ruining the country’s atmosphere as a celebrity. The foreigners, Koreans, and Asians who tried to take me to the airport when I was in Los Angeles in February. The multiple cars. I would like the cars to be investigated for following me whenever I was walking alone. I want to check CCTV. February 14, the day of the Gaon Chart Awards. That’s the day. In the end, my sister came to the United States to get me. I don’t know what YMC and CJ did, but even before I posted on Instagram, Jessi, Ailee, Jenny House, YMC’s head, and my former company CJ’s department head Hong ignored me when I contacted them. Scary things were happening to me and I was only trying to live, but YMC and CJ did not contact me once. I wanted to resolve the situation involving Kang Daniel with the people directly involved, but it looked like they made a plan to hide all of Wanna One. And the malicious comments that were so bad that they were hard to look at with open eyes. I could not find any words supporting me. I came back from the United States around February 16 and I was scared and hiding in a hospital. The tyranny of big corporations are causing harm even to my family. I ask for a sincere, proper apology and explanation from CJ, YMC, and their artists. If you do not apologize immediately I will hold a press conference within a few days. Also, I will sue against all of the malicious comments and unfounded rumors posted over the past month. My email address is [email address]. I would be thankful if you sent me PDFs [of the comments].”

CR@Soompi

She posted a post with proofs



Proof shot of her grades report



(Saying how CJ didn't give her anything and Olive Young took advantage of her)

That's her blog post: http://naver.me/FKcKJcb5


post response:
[+153][-34]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 16:25 신고하기
But she herself was at the root of her own controversy because she decided to reveal that weird post on Instagram no? She wants to sue her hateful comments, but she can't get in touch with her previous company so she's asking for an apology? She should report it to the police instead, does she think that contacting her agency will solve everything? She should contact the police if she's getting hate comments, they'll be able to resolve it for her
262
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 15:55 신고하기
She's so unstable... Her words are all over the place
261
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 16:29 신고하기
She does it because of Wanna One's scandal right now, what crime did Kang Daniel commit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
219
40

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 17:46 신고하기
What's the connection to Jessi and Ailee ?? I've read the post 3 times and I still don't get it
107
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 16:40 신고하기
No but if you're going to bring everything to the light, can't you at least gather all the facts and reveal them? Why does she sound so all over the place all the time
79
14

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 16:44 신고하기
No but why does Pann say that this doesn't explain anything when the facts are there..
74
36

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 16:33 신고하기
So what is Yook Jidam trying to say ㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
72
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 15:52 신고하기
If Yook Jidam decided to sue her hate comments, imagine how many criminals will turn out to be wannablesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
68
31

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 17:29 신고하기
She's the one who started everything by herself bringing her commoner story and mixing with the Wanna one members, why does she want Wanna one's company to apologize to her again? I just feel like she's taking advantage of Wanna one's unfortunate situation right now. I just hope she goes directly to the police to sue her hate comments instead
66
14

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 17:45 신고하기
What the hell is she trying to say, is she even speaking Korean
64
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com