Wednesday, March 21, 2018

[instiz] A SURGERY WITH BIG RESULTS THAT REQUIRES ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY









original post: here

1. Is this safe…? (I want to do it)
 

2. Ohh… interesting
 

3. I agree but  you need to have muscles on that area to see the results better!!
 

4. It’s more like a procedure than a surgery. It depends on the people but if you have a lot of muscles in that area, the results will show better
 

5. I acknowledge this, I’m so satisfied with the results!
 

6. Wow interesting…
 

7. But what happens if I have bones and not muscles there..?
 

8. I want to do it too…
 

9. But if people have a square jaw due to their bones, they won’t see any results no…?ㅠㅠ
 

10. I got so surprised to see Jun Hyunmoo thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow the results look good…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com