Wednesday, March 21, 2018

[enter-talk] I'M A FRESHMAN OF CLASS '13 WHO WATCHED HA SUNGWOON + PROOFS

It's my first time writing on Nate Pann so I have no idea how this works, but I had to write down a few words down.
Yesterday, Wanna One got into a huge broadcast controversy and this created a big repercussion
The video was just too messy so I couldn't really hear what they were saying
So I decided to focus on what's been circulating in the articles instead

I'm going to talk about this issue starting with "Personally/In my opinion"
I seriously don't think that talking about one's pay is that problematic at all if it was in a normal situation

There's this one member who shouted "I XX-ed today", I think that it's just the kind of joke that little kids make among themselves

But there are those parts that were definitely problematic with "I need to swear now f*ck f*ck f*ck" and "free hand job". So I went to look for the video myself.

The "swearing" part was just too chaotic, I couldn't even decipher where he said it
As for the "free handjob" the comment was made out of context and even the pronunciation was just off.

However, at some point Ha Sungwoon became the main protagonist of this whole issue

Along with a bunch of people claiming that Ha Sungwoon had problematic personality without any grounds
이미지확대보기
'My friend is a Ha Sungwoon fan. not from Wanna One, but from the time he was in Hot shot. She said that his personalities are seriously trash, and when she heard this video saw the "free handjob" she directly recognized Ha Sungwoon's voice"

I was in disbelief and this just sounded so forged to me

Thinking that those words would come out from Ha Sungwoon's mouth and that he has a problematic personality.... I was just shocked


Ha Sungwoon is not someone who would say words like that and his personality is definitely not like this

-
이미지확대보기


I'm a sunbae from Ha Sungwoon's university and we were in the same department (theater and entertainment)
The Ha Sungwoon that I know is a mannerly friend
I remember him waving hello to me when he saw me from afar and would say "Hi sunbae nim" he was always huffs and puffs and laughing bashfully
He always address me with formal speech
And whether he talks to his hoobaes or sunbaes, he never uses derogatory slangs, that's the hoobae he was

I never had any discord with him and no matter what he does, he's a hoobae I always want to support.


The way he always stays perfectly polite in front of his sunbaes in our school
and the way he treats the staff in broadcast stations would be the same

He's the type who doesn't change from one situation to another no matter what


Sungwoon was in the class of '13 and he was always positive and and kind, he was a popular friend
As soon as he finished class, he would head to the dorms or to practice, he's very rigorous
Whenever I was bored he would come all smiley and say "Hi sunbae nim how are you? I'm so excited for the concert that's coming!"

Whenever we asked the other kids of the '13 class who their favorite hoobae was, Sungwoon's name appeared a lot
Because he was so bright and kind and had so much ambitions, I remembered him well

He worked so hard to achieve his dreams
He also gave a lot of energy to the people around him
He clearly knew what he wanted and he also knew what to do to achieve it,
This Sungwoon friend was very mature and I respected him so much


That's why I'm saying that he's definitely not someone who would spit out low words like those

-


My relationship to Sungwoon wasn't that close
I guess we were close enough to give each other high fives when greeting and we would support each other

But we studied together and worked hard together for an entire year and I can speak with certainty about him
Sungwoon's character is definitely not someone who would point fingers at others
He really just minds his own path and concentrated on what he needs to do, he wouldn't act stupid

-

There are a bunch of clarifications that were posted
I don't know if I'm just believing in what I want to believe in but
I think I would be more inclined to believe what I saw from the clarification videos


To everyone who got disappointed please read this. I would be satisfied if I could change the opinion of only one person.

-

I can't speak for idols
And I'm not writing this post to make anyone feel uncomfortable
I'm especially not writing this to tarnish Ha Sungwoon even more.

If this post becomes problematic, I will do my best to give a feedback

-

I also don't think that the other members are problematic
I really think that the "I need to swear" and the "free hand job" were misunderstandings



------+) Added

This is what I have to say after reading the comments
1. "Aren't you just some acquaintance blindly covering up for him? Show us the proofs that he never swore" I just want to say the the Ha Sungwoon that I know isn't someone who would swear carelessly like that.
The whole point of this post was because I started getting worried that the witch hunt and the groundless rumors will get out of proportions and people who don't know Sungwoon will start judging him from those rumors
2. "If you're just a school sunbae, how much can you know about him", to this I don't know how I can reply.
We weren't extremely intimate nor super close, we were also not simply sunbae-hoobae, there was still a bond between us.
It's not like we only attended class together, since we were in the media arts department, we would stay after school to practice together and we all formed a strong bond among the people who were part of the performance together
I know him enough so that I could safely say that he's someone I respect a lot.
3. A lot of people have been asking for a proof, so here it is

post response:
[+2,677][-368]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 05:09 신고하기
Does it make sense that everyone is jumping on to believe some rumors that some random commoners on the internet spread, but when someone who personally knows him comes forward with actual information, no one wants to believe him? You rather die than to abandon your false assumption?
990
58

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 04:47 신고하기
F*ck he had to go all the way to find out proofs to show, stop with your trolling you haters. I hope a lot of people would read this post. Damn that sheep mentality
967
47

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 05:03 신고하기
At first, I thought that it was fake but because the content was so concrete I do believe now that it was all misunderstanding. I feel bad for the swear he received
892
53

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 05:21 신고하기
You know what's funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When this controversy broke out, there was no other proof but but the text (t/n: the rumored captions/translations) that was out before the video even started circulating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So people all started going crazy over the text and spread it everywhere so once the video started circulating, they just tried to listen to confirm what they've read before ㅋㅋㅋㅋ To be honest me too I swore at them at first because I was so shocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But after listening to the news yesterday and hearing different opinions I started thinking that something was off? ㅋㅋ And the people around me all started getting suspicious and thinking that it wasn't true after all ㅋㅋㅋ But then again, the internet thought that if it wasn't Ha Sungwoon, the damage on the other people would be too big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do they keep saying that we're at fault and keep being so obstinate? Why is it that their side is 10000% right and ou other side is 0%? It's just too weird that it's funny now
285
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 05:26 신고하기
When the controversy first broke I had 0 suspicion that it would be Ha Sungwoon. The live broadcast started at 2PM but the rumors and the witch hunt about him swearing only started at 6PM. It's obvious that the person who started this took the time in between to forge something solid.. I seriously pity Wanna One Sungwoon for receiving all the hate ㅜㅜ
251
7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com