Wednesday, March 21, 2018

[teens stories] HAVING A LONG FACE IS THE WORST

Image result for long face drawing

(pic not included)

My face is really so long, that’s my biggest complex;; my forehead is wide, my nose is long, my chin is also a bit protruded so it makes me look so old. My face also looks big and it’s the worst…;;;;
If you have small eyes, you can get double eyelids surgery and put on makeup. It’s a bit harder to fix your nose but you can still do the job with contouring but it’s so hard to cover a long face……
Kids with long faces… do you have any makeup tips?


post response:
[+347][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 00:36 신고하기
The sides of my face are also wide..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the width of my temples are longer than those of my eyes;
173
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 11:00 신고하기
But if I can speak honestly, except for the kids with extreme cases, everyone looks about the same. Your profile/front/what you see in the mirror will always be different than what other people see of you. Others will always see you as being more dimensional. What you see in the mirror isn’t what you look like in real life so don’t be too complexed about itㅇㅇ
149
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 00:35 신고하기
I seriously cried because my profile was so wide…
134
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 18:37 신고하기
I seriously want to cut my cheeks and cheekbones off
36
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.21 21:36 신고하기
Even so, your case is much better than me having a large profile and large cheeksㅠㅠ I have freaking big cheekbones and a square jaw
32
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com