Thursday, March 1, 2018

[instiz] CHA EUNWOO'S REAL LIFE VISUALS WHILE ATTENDING THE ENTRANCE CEREMONIES OF SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIVERSITY











He's part of the '16 class
Please attend a lot of classes this year



post response: +42

original post: here

1. Is he majoring in acting?
 > Yes, he's in the theater department~

2. Face genius...

3. His face is seriously so small...

4. Wow.. Is the girl sitting next to Cha Eunwoo a celebrity too?
 > Yes, it's WSJN's Eunseo!

5. He's shining alone...Wow daebak

6. The more I look at him, the less I get used to him

7. I really wonder how his sunbaes felt seeing him entering the school?!

8. Wow imagine how handsome he must be that he's literally shining on the second picture

9. The second picture....I see the light

10. Wow I'm so jealous of the people there.. .8ㅅ8




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com