Thursday, March 1, 2018

[naver] BTS J-HOPE, FIRST MIXTAPE SINCE DEBUT.... "TRAFFIC CONGESTION"








original post:here

1. [+1333, -8]
Seriously it's so so good

2 [+1189, -6]
BTS Jung Hoseok!! J~~~~~Hope the song is too too good, such an addictive awesomeness 

3. [+1122, -6]
The mixtape is too good

4. [+1100, -6]
The mixtape is too goodㅠㅠ Thank you for dropping an album-like mixtape, I want to download the song, but since there's a server jam, I can't do it, I'll try doing it in the morning

5. [+1034, -6]
He suits a low voice so well, it straight up feels like J-hope's kind of mixtapeㅠㅠ  Thank you J-hope-ah ❤️

6. [+213, -0]
Seriously such a shame that it's free..

7. [+211, -0]
I'm a male fan. I've been a fan since since BST, he's a good dancer and even the song is perfect








0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com