Monday, March 19, 2018

[instiz] WHILE GOING "PARK HYUNGSIK IS QUITE HANDSOME" JANG DONG GUN CASUALLY PASSES BY EATING TOAST




original post: here

1. The title depicts the gif perfectly

2. Wow as soon as he appeared I got shocked

3. I was all "Wow Park Hyungsik's air when he wears a suit is so good~ He kinda looks like a 2nd generation chaebol" and when Jang Donggun passed by I went "Wow he's the first generation chaebol" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Hul so they're shooting Suitsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm watching it nowadaysㅠㅠ 

5. Jang Donggun is just daebak ㅋㅋㅋ 

6. Yah Jang Donggun...

7. Jang Donggun is an ethnicity by himself...

8. How can a toast look so cool...

9. Wow f*ck I never knew Jang Donggun was this handsome, he's like a celestial human being...

10. Jang Donggun is not of this world

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com