Tuesday, March 6, 2018

[teen stories] I THINK I UNDERSTAND WHY KOREAN HIGH SCHOOLERS HAVE SUCH HIGH RATE OF SUICIDE


(pic not included)

When I attended middle school, no matter what school you attend you'd end up thinking about suicide.
I have to wake up at 6AM, wash, take the bus that took me 1 hour and go to school, study, break then go to the academy and by the time I reach home it's already 12AM.
But then there are 3 more years I need to spend like that (t/n: Korean high schools have 3 years)
I really feel like I'll catch depression when I get there.
Just how hard does everyone has it? We're still so young but why is it given that we have to lead a life like that?
When I reach home I seriously just feel like crying.
I know that there are stronger kids than me out there.
But still I feel like life is just so sad.
I just want to rest...^^


post response:
[+284][-10]
original post: here

나는 |2018.03.07 09:12 신고하기
Are you still a student. . . Just try graduating and earn a living to put food on the table. Depression will hit even harder
84
42

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 22:24 신고하기
Me too I cried today.. I just go home and cry it's been 3 years since I'm having these things and I feel like the future is so dimㅠ The competition amon kids is so severe too..I feel like I will need to work even harder from now on but I also feel like my body/mind is too weak to support that
52
3

흐흠 |2018.03.07 09:40 신고하기
I'm just drinkibg some coffe this morning and glanced over this post. Reading the comments I'm sure that a lot of people thought 'I'm not the only one experiencing those' and it's correct in a sense to say that. But to experience life's hardnest for the first timw by oneself is always everyone's hardest thing and it's your own experience. I'll cheer you on. I wish you good results for trying so hard. Society is a place where everyone is living in one space. The sad thing is that although you refuse to follow it, society will not stop for you. I wish you a happy future
48
1

흠 |2018.03.07 09:40 신고하기
Me too when I was a student I hated studying and I had issues making friends but once I reached the workforce I realized how nice it was to be a student...
16
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 22:15 신고하기
Me too it's been some days and I'm feeling so tired and worn out. I really feel like I've caught depression
15
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com