Tuesday, March 6, 2018

[enter-talk] BANGTAN’S HYUNG LINE IS PITIFUL

I’m a girl who’s a fan of various singers, I also fangirl on female idols.
 
But I seriously find that the Bangtan hyung line, especially RM and Suga, have had some solid hardshipsㅋㅋ..
 
I know that the other members went through the same but for Jin, he was cast off the streets when he was 20 y.o. J-Hope was already good at dancing,and for V and Jimin, they haven’t done music for a long time yet back then.
 
But RM and Suga have been producing music ever since they were young and were always working hard but never succeeded so they must have felt so down.
 
They did rap for so long but once they debuted as idols, they got so many swears from people who were like “you call this rap?: and they even got looked down by some random rapper at a radio show. I was so sad for them…..
 
Even now, RM is getting sworn at for his looks every day and when I see videos of him, he has to stand next to handsome kids and it breaks my heart. I don’t understand why people can’t see him as who he is…
 
To be honest, the muggles started knowing about Bangtan only since I Need U, Fire or Blood Sweat Tears but there are still a lot of people who don’t know that RM and Suga are the ones who are the most involved in producing the songs. Even though Bangtan is a lot more popular now…
 
I think that the reason why Bangtan got so big is mostly because their leader is smart and wise. It looks like Bang PD really trusts RM a lotㅠㅠ
For English interviews, RM is the one who does the most talk and even translates for the members so he’s a big help to the group
They are always bright and they also give their dongsaengs lots of advices when they see them having a hard time, so Bangtan’s maknae line really grew up well
 
Anyways, I know that the other members also had a lot of hardships but RM and Suga had it especially hardㅜㅜ I hope that they hit even bigger in the future… Please support Bangtan a lot, including RM and Sugaㅜㅜ
 
“If all the cute rabbits in this world were mine, I would be satisfied”


post response:
[+639][-35]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 00:56 신고하기
Seriously, the more you know them, the more you realize how thoughtful they are. Especially Suga. He experienced hardships starting at such an young age and you can tell how adult-like he is just with the way the way he talks. I was so surprised. At first, his pessimistic way of talking might come off as being a “try-hard” but once you get to know him, you’ll know that he had a very rough past. He already knows just how rotten the world is and I think that’s why he turned out like this. seriously, all of them are such good sons to their families and they look so cool in front of their fans but seeing them getting bashed breaks my heart. Also, the people who write hate posts about them are no different from murderers. Have you guys never thought that your life will be revealed in the future? Just think about it, about receiving the punishment for the bad things you’ve done in the past
179
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 01:03 신고하기
I don’t know why I’m tearing up at this post and I know that I sound cringey and I don’t normally say things like this, but I couldn’t watch more than 4 seconds of that video where the rapper was belittling these two. The kids couldn’t even raise their heads and were only looking down at the floor. My heart was breaking for them at that time. When they went on American Hustle Life, they were supposed to go on a fun trip but the foreign rappers were belittling them and disrespecting them which made my heart ache so much. I couldn’t rewatch AHL ever since. Moreover, there are so many trolls making hate posts about them on the Internet and there’s also the sajaegi rumors. I wonder how the people in the music industry looked at them back then, and I wonder what they thought of themselves. Just thinking about this makes me cry. It’s not something you can survive if you don’t have a strong mentality
171
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 02:13 신고하기
To be honest, I didn’t really read this post and just skipped to the comments but I just ended up feeling sick and feel sorry for the kids. It’s been a bit more than 1 year since I’ve became their fan so I couldn’t be together with them since their debut… even now, they are getting so much hate but because their fandom is stronger and that more people are supporting them, even fans of other singers are calling out the trolls. Even though there are still a lot of hate posts about them in the featured posts, the recent posts are all defending them… but it used to not be like this before. No one was shielding them for days, weeks and even longer than that… they are idols from a small agency who wanted to focus on hip-hop and not only had to win over the public but also over the music industry…. They had to bear everything and go up so it’s right to be proud of them… so I think that because of the this, the kids treasure their fans even moreㅜㅠ looks like the kids really treat the Armys well too… ah feels like the kids matured very quickly but even so, I don’t see them as their age but I feel more like a mom towards themㅜㅋㅋㅋ ah I don’t know what I was trying to say but… sincerely, I find Bangtan jjangㅋㅋ I hope that in their next fan song, they can say something like “let’s walk the flower path”ㅎㅎ
163
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com