Tuesday, March 6, 2018

[teens stories] I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I HAVE NO LUCKㅋㅋㅋ

I always treat others well and am considerate but my friends always end up betraying me…
Even if I try hard, everyone always turn their backs on me.. I’m so lonely…
 
From my first year of elementary school up to my 3rd year of middle school, I’ve always ended being betrayed by othersㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI’m having it so hard and I want to meet a friend who could stay with me all my life
Seriously, I’m always thoughtful and considerate towards the other person ㅠㅠ except for one kid who genuinely gives me advice and sticks to me, all of them have betrayed meㅠㅠㅠ if not for her, I would’ve killed myselfㅠㅠㅠㅠ YH-ah, thank you…

post response:
[+449][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.05 19:17 신고하기
Wow I’m like you too. Seriously, I pour out my everything for my friends but they always end up betraying me…
97
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 00:08 신고하기
Aigoo, I was reading your post but why are you so hurt? I’m sure that the flowers will bloom soon. Please don’t be too heart broken and be happy
72
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 07:47 신고하기
Kids in middle school are all immature so they betray you and leave you out for no apparent reason but if it stay like the way it is in high school, you may be the issue. I think that you don’t know what’s wrong with yourself.
61
60

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 15:57 신고하기
I hope that I had a friend like OP’s. so we could take care of each other…
18
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 00:23 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too it happens to me all the time. I’m scared of meeting people now…
14
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com