Tuesday, March 6, 2018

[teens stories] KIDS, HOW CAN YOU MAKE YOUR MENTALITY STRONGER?

This week, so many bad things happened to me…
But my mentality is pretty weak. Even if people talk about trivial things, I bury them in my heart and when I come home, I just cry my eyes out and I dwell on these memories for so long… also, if I’m annoyed or mad, the tears are always the first thing to come outㅎㅎis there anyone who knows how to get a stronger mentality so that I won’t cry so easily?

post response:
[+375][-4]
original post: here

ㅇ |2018.03.06 03:50 신고하기
In Hyuna’s ‘I’m the Best’ it says “I’m the best, it’s because I’m pretty, it’s because they are all jealous” seriously f*ck, but that’s all rubbish. It just goes from one ear and goes out of the otherㅋㅋ me too I’m having a bad time but one time my teacher said that when other people are talking nonsense, you should just filter out the parts that you likeㅋㅋ
218
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 02:45 신고하기
If you live with the mindset of “everyone else is jealous of me”, you’ll live a much more comfortable lifeㅋㅋㅋ although it might not be the best way… you’ll feel much more at ease
167
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 01:06 신고하기
You have to switch off a button in your mind. When you hear something that might hurt you, just think about not taking in these words. The results will be good
129
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.06 02:49 신고하기
You just have to be selfish. You have to think about yourself first . If you keep this in mind, nothing else will enter your mind
61
0

ㅇ |2018.03.06 17:05 신고하기
Me too, when there’s a small thing happening to me, I always cry. If a kid tells me one thing that ruined my mood, I would think about it all day long. When I’m annoyed or mad, I just cry ㅠㅠㅠ also, I’m not even able to speak properly and I’m always keeping things inside I hate it…ㅜㅠㅠ
55
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com