Tuesday, March 20, 2018

[teens stories] IS THERE ANYONE WHO’S HAVING IT HARD AT SCHOOL?

Let’s write down our complaints here.
 
For me, in the first half of this semester, I was an insider (T/N: opposite of being a reject) so I was happy but because of some misunderstanding, I suddenly started to get singled out. The kids who used to be close with me just chose their own sides and just like that, I started losing all my friends… I’m seriously scared
Looks like I won’t be able to get back to my insider life in 1 week..ah I don’t want to go to school
 
What about you guys?

post response:
[+391][-8]
original post: here

직장인 |2018.03.20 00:17 신고하기
You won’t even see 90%+ of them once you graduate
221
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.19 22:34 신고하기
There were some kids who came to me at first but I couldn’t adjust well so I was pushed to the side. People start thinking that I was just useless to them. Meanwhile everyone already became friends with other kids and hung out with each other over the weekends. The kids who were originally close with me left me for other kids and I got into fights with some of my other friends and I just feel like a loser at school. I don’t know what to do when I see the friends I fought with when I go to school.. I wanted to get closer to the new friend I made but looking at her behavior, it seems like she just hates me. Looks like I just can’t be part of a group.. no matter how much effort I make to make friends, it always turns out like this… I can’t adjust to the people and can’t adjust to my school. Also, my grandpa passed away today, but I can’t complain to my mom. It’s not that I’m sad about him passing away but I’m sad that no one is here to listen to my complaints. Sorry if I sound like a b*tch. I was just eating rice cakes now and I wondered if I could die by swallowing it but at the same time I’m scared… I just want to go back to last year, it’s too hard…
120
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.19 22:03 신고하기
I’m having it hard too.. I don’t want to go to school
80
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.20 00:07 신고하기
It’s hard for me to force myself to smile in front of other kids, and it’s hard for me to pretend to be sociable. It’s just annoying. I want to be alone but at the same time, when I see my friends with other kids, I get nervous. It was seriously hard for me at first but now I just don’t care anymore… I just want to be quiet
61
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.20 08:27 신고하기
Do you guys know this? When you get along with everyone and hang out with them but it still feels like you’re alone? Maybe it’s because I haven’t adjusted yet and I don’t know if other kids feel like me either… I don’t even know if I’m consider an insider or outsider..
57
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com