Tuesday, March 20, 2018

[naver] RM 2ND MIXTAPE NOTICE, "I'M ALREADY PART OF YOU"









original post: here

1. [+1010, -6]
RM is an artist I'm looking forward to~ Our sweet and reliable BTS leader Namjoonie

2. [+822, -5]
You're too cool RM Namjoon-a congrats on the 3rd year for your mixtape, this took us by surprise, but we'll look forward to it, thank youㅠㅠ  We'll look forward to both the album and your mixtape!!! I'll be waiting

3. [+783, -5]
BTS RM congrats on the 3rd year of your mixtape, I'm looking forward to RM 2~ Our best leader and artist RM

4. [+715, -4]
He's the cornerstone of the team, I realized it while looking at RM. I'll always respect RM

5. [+266, -1]
RM is smart and always optimistic, he's also kind and has good values and good mannersㅋㅋㅋ And he also knows when to be seriousㅋㅋ He never disappoints ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+135, -0]
So cool. His character, his hard work and his visuals

7. [+133, -0]
He's always so considerate and cautious of others, and thinks deeply, his mind is sincere and his heart is beautiful our artist RM!! I'll always support you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com