Friday, April 6, 2018

[enter-talk] AS LEE YI KYUNG'S FAN WATCHING IT'S DANGEROUS OUTSIDE THE BLANKET

Image result for lee yikyung
(pic not included)
t/n: we haven't watched the episode, we don't totally understand the context!

I'm seriously so so so upset, I watched the broadcast and felt like crying. He's not a kid that should be receiving this type of treatment, they don't care about him at all and their attitude makes me so mad

I've never really liked Tak Jaehoon, but this is too severe no? Yi Kyung worked so hard volunteering himself to buy the stuff but no one even thanked him
There was no beef, so he bough pork instead and Tak Jaehoon kept on glaring at him and was all sulky in his corner. Yi Kyung offered the beef himself but they acted so embarrassing

It could be the camera's editing too, but imagine how much worse it was off-camera

It's supposed to be a healing show no? Aside from the scene where Yi Kyung was packing his stuff, there was not a single scene from him that didn't made me feel uncomfortable to watch

I'm so upset

post response:
[+1,030][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.06 01:15 신고하기
Me too I enjoyed watching Welcome to Waikiki and I was so looking forward to seeing him since he was going to appear in the same show as Daniel, but because of the excessive age system I had a headache the whole time I watched it.... Those oldies who were abusing the age system probably did whatever when they were rookies themselves ㅠㅠㅠ Seriously Lee Yikyung is too kind ㅠㅠ This was supposed to be a healing program, but who would get healed by that ㅠㅠㅠ You suffered....
204
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.06 01:22 신고하기
Seriously aside from the part where Lee Yikyung was doing groceries and Daniel's part, there was nothing funny about this show, it was so uncomfortable to watch... A show that shows how you can abuse from the age system
178
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.06 01:15 신고하기
Me too I got a good vibe from Lee Yikyung from Welcome to Waikiki, but seeing him on "It's dangerous outside the blanket" was so uncomfortable
153
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.06 04:35 신고하기
If Tak Jaehoon knew Lee Yi Kyung's family, he would never act like that. He wouldn't act that way towards Kang Daniel nor Xiumin either. I was already annoyed to see a criminal appearing on a healing program, but taking advantage of the age system tops it. I used to like Kim Miseok but when I saw him during the groceries scene with Lee Yikyung I was so disappointed. They're showing their true sides... Anyways f*ck what healing show is this? I bet that next week's room cleaning will all be done by Lee Yikyung and Xiumin again... Is Tak Jaehoon proud that he's unemployed? He talks informal and abuses with the age system, this program is sh*t
76
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.06 01:32 신고하기
Lee Yi Kyung is just too kind, he literally volunteers to do all the tasks, he's a fine man. And it's been a while since he debuted too~~
58
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.06 02:35 신고하기
As a Niel fan, I was so annoyed by this episode ; No but why do I have to feel all stressed up on Thursdays from a program that's supposed to heal me;;;;; Are you going to die if you don't eat shabu shabu? You want to find beef in a super market at Gapyeong? What beef
56
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com