Wednesday, April 4, 2018

[enter-talk] WANNA ONE AT SEJONG UNIVERSITY DUMP

[enter-talk] HWANG MINHYUN ON SCHOOL ATTACK WAS INSANE TODAY;;

Wanna One did a Guerilla date today at Sejong University. What's up with his proportions? He's f*cking handsome


Ah, if I get jealous, I lose. I'm f*cking jealous


















Isn't there a sunbae like this at our school?...jpg


I got struck by Hwang Minhyun's sweetness today..............................................

post response:
[+175][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 17:04 신고하기
Ahhh my stomach is gonna tear up from the jealousy... I'm so jealous... Hwan Minhyun is f*cking sweet 
40
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 19:58 신고하기
Crazy
25
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.05 00:07 신고하기
Are his proportions real...? I'll seriously die if I saw him in real life.. ah today, my stomach tore because of my jealousy
20
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 23:11 신고하기
Look at him lowering his height ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Seriously f*cking sweet
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 19:48 신고하기
Daebak, look at his proportions. The celebrity of celebrities
19
0




[enter-talk] PARK JIHOON'S REAL LIFE PICTURES TODAY

Today they were filming Entertainment Relay
I've never seen candid pictures of Park Jihoon so I was curious
The quality isn't that good but he's still freaking handsome









His shoulders are wide too
The students who attend that school are seriously so lucky ㅠㅠ I'm jealous

post response:
[+215][-29]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.05 00:51 신고하기
This one is daebak
86
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.05 00:54 신고하기
Hul he seriously looks like an university student here. He's seriously daebak in real life ㅠㅠ
75
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.05 00:26 신고하기
He looks freaking handsome on the preview pictures for Show Champion tooㅠㅠ
67
2

ㄹㄹ |2018.04.04 13:25 신고하기
Even in his whole body shots up there, his proportions aren't bad. The antis are using one bad picture to f*cking bash himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
37
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 19:10 신고하기
His full name is Park Jihoon Oppa♡
26
0





[enter-talk] TODAY I SAW WANNA ONE

I'll just talk casually.
Hello,
I'm not someone who's in any fanclub usually but
I like BTS and Infinite so I enjoy watching variety shows with idols on.
But I've never seen any idols in real life before so today was an interesting experience.

I found the little friends so pretty so I even went to look their names up and apparently, they are called Ha Sungwoon and Park Jihoon. These little ones are so pretty.
They are even prettier than girls (including me).

Seriously, I kept on staring at their faces.
I couldn't find anything else to say than "pretty".

Kang Daniel was milky white and seriously looked cute. His body is the biggest.
I think I understand why he's the most popular one.
The 5 people who were standing behind me were all saying the same thing and we laughed.

Also, they went straight into the lecture rooms so I couldn't see them after that.

Our school went crazy for them today.
It was like there was a festival at our school and there were many journalists too.
So many people were taking pictures.

Looks like none of them had their stage outfit on and they all look like they had bare faces and their hair weren't styled either. They all looked like babies, especially Park Jihoon....

That's it...


Update:
Sorry for the comments, I didn't see them for a long time so I don't remember how each of them look like.
I just saw them a big when they were playing on the grass field but that's it.
I saw Kang Daniel and the one standing next to him the best. Sorry I don't know his name.
And Ha Sungwoon and Park Jihoon were standing the closest to me.
I seriously don't remember the other members, sorry

post response:
[+105][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 21:42 신고하기
I saw a lot of videos from the event and even guys were saying how cute and handsome Daniel was.. it makes me want to see him for a bit tooㅜㅜㅠㅜ
41
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 17:29 신고하기
Thank you for viewing Wanna One prettily♡♡
36
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 22:51 신고하기
Thank you for the update❤️ As for the trolls, please skip this post❤️
25
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 20:57 신고하기
Thank you for the update on Daniel♡ saying how you understand that he's the most famous oneㅎㅎ that's right
19
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 19:09 신고하기
I'm so jealous that you got to see Jihoon in real lifeㅜㅜ
17
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.04 21:37 신고하기
Daniel... I'm so jealous........
16
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com