Wednesday, April 4, 2018

[PC stories] ANYONE FEELS IT'S TIRING TO BE AN ADULT AT THIS AGE?

Image result for anime gif aesthetic
Hi, I'm a 25 year old female. When I was young, I always imagine myself in the middle 20s accomplishing a stable job, income, great friends, a boyfriend who loves me a lot... Just generally myself thinking I will grow up to be a successful adult in life. Sadly, other than a job that which I have to work overtime most of the days with a really demanding superior that always make me feel weary and useless, I've accomplished nothing from my initial imaginations. I don't see myself working at this place for long, and I'm still painfully single since birth... I just feel like adulting is so hard and the only escape is to get further into kpop, but I feel like its something I have to grow out of it someday. I feel at a loss of what to do.. I don't want to spiral down into self pity or to deny the helplessness I'm feeling now. Will the 30s be better?

Got a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com