Wednesday, April 4, 2018

[naver] WINNER SONG MINHO "RECENTLY LOST 10 KG... MY WAY OF DIETING? I STOPPED DRINKING ALCOHOL"






original post: here

1. [+213, -11]
It's a good thing that he stopped drinking. He's taking care of his body and is eating well.. Mino-yah, don't be too skinny and it's fine to eat a bit more too. I like your looks no matter what you do

2. [+170, -5]
Is he a GD fan? I feel the GD vibes from him for a few times

3. [+112, -5]
Our Mino~~~ you were pretty before too. You worked hard

4. [+106, -5]
Even so, I liked the old Mino more. So, just eat a lot ok

5. [+42, -2]
All their 12 songs are worth listening to~~~ you worked hard, I want to listen to your songs every day~~

6. [+9, 0]
He looks so skinny in the picture~ I like the healthy Mino a lot more! Don't go on useless diets ok?~~

7. [+9, -1]
I seriously thought that he was GDㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com