Thursday, April 26, 2018

[teen stories] I’M GOING TO THE ALL-GIRLS SCHOOL ROUTE AND TO BE HONEST…




I feel like I’m wasting away all my youth and it’s seriously such a shame ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜnowadays, when I see a male student who fit well in their uniform, I start having 5000 heart butterflies.. for real ㅠㅜ


post response:
[+397][-52]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.24 21:27 신고하기
This is for real… I can’t see any guys around me and it’s just us girls sticking together. Because of this, I wonder if I would want to be in a relationship when I go to university. Right now, when a guy  comes next to me, I bounce off like a spring and just avoid himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there were times when I tried so desperately to avoid a guy that I fell. When I saw a guy at the bus stop who had a super nice fit, I tried so hard to roll my eyeballs away… that’s how I’m gonna live f*ck
327
7

ㅠㅠ |2018.04.24 20:42 신고하기
Me too I was in an all-girls school but now I’m going to the co-ed route and it’s real hard to become close to guys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it’s been so long since I’ve seen guys and it’s as if I developed a phobia or something
275
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.24 20:45 신고하기
For real, just try to go to a co-ed school,,, you will have nothing else than hatred towards men my friend
260
100

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.25 00:20 신고하기
I’m from a co-ed school and our school kinda has that campus vibe? So during lunch, I go eat with my male friends and also go for  a walk with them. I seriously like this atmosphere ㅜㅜ I think that this kind of school life is good. I go to late night classes together with my boyfriend, wear our uniforms out for a date, and now that the exams are now over, I’m going to Everland with him. I’m so happy
254
132

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.25 00:26 신고하기
I chose the co-ed route but seriously guys are surprisingly dirty when it comes to their way of speaking and their actions… so now, my goal is to go to an all-girls university. That’s seriously the clean zone
82
8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com