Thursday, April 26, 2018

[instiz] TODAY, A WOMAN IN HER 30'S COMMITTED SUICIDE AT THE ORYU STATION


original post: here

1. What sin did the train driver commit..ㅠㅠ...

2. You can just see how hard the driver is having it just seeing him with his head down like this.. it breaks my heart... I don't know why that person committed suicide but I'm worried that the train driver develops a trauma...

3. I was wondering if something happened because the train got delayed...... I'm worried that the train driver develops a trauma

4. The train driver in the last picture ㅜㅜ

5. I don't even want to think about how the train driver feels ㅜㅜ

6. Aigoo... the train driver... I don't know why the person chose to commit suicide but please don't hurt others

7. After searching up around, I finally found out that an accident happened in line 1 at the Oryu station.. It was so sudden and looks like the train driver couldn't help it.. ㅠㅠ

8. What will happen to the train driver...ㅠㅠ

9. What sin did the train driver commit? He will only be left with trauma ㅠ

10. Ah, seeing the train driver breaks my heart


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com