Monday, May 21, 2018

[instiz] RANDOM THINGS WE FOUND ON INSTIZ

[enter-talk] BAR CONCEPT IN APGUJEONG







Am I the only one who thought of a red-light district?
t/n: Korea's red alleys are usually behind a high wall of bushes and the shops are all organized like that




I understand how this could be controversial

post response: +1

original post: here

1. Huh you're telling me it's a bar... That's totally a red alley shop

2. Ah this is oba, who would make a bar like that

3. This always gets posted, but the location changes every time, last time it was in Itaewon

4. Seriously the person who came up with this has to be weird in the head...

5. I thought of a red alley as soon as I saw this



[instiz] YANG SEJONG WHO'S FREAKING DETERMINED WITH HIS WEIRD RESOLUTIONㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"What's your target/goal now that you started acting"



"Regarding goals and plans"



"I must not make any of them"



"Since you never know when you can die"



Look at his satisfied faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"For real"

Such a useless resolutionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response: +4

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou can see how proud he isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Sejong seriously... You can't understand him

3. Ah this guy is likable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. Ah he has a similar mentality as me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Ah what the hellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's trying to persuade us of something so obviousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[instiz] CAN KOREANS EAT THIS IN 40 MINUTES?



original post: here

1. It'll be hard since this doesn't taste good. I tried it and the black pudding was so salty, the bacon was salty, the eggs were salty and the corn too, everything is just salty

2. I won't

3. I think I'll be able to eat everything in 40 minutes but since it's so salty I won't like it

4. If you replace the bread with rice, I'll be able to do it

5. Those are all food that I like but not in this amount...

[instiz] ULSAN HYUNDAI CHEERLEADER WHO LOOKS LIKE IRENE















original post: here

1. She looks more like Twice Dahyun than Irene...!

2. Hul they look alike

3. They have the same vibe, she's so prettyㅠㅠ 

4. First of all, she looks like a celebrity already..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  So pretty

5. She's like a mix between Irene and Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com