Monday, May 21, 2018

[teens stories] IT'S NIGHT SO LET'S WRITE ANECDOTES WITH OUR CRUSHES



post response:

[+147][-3]
original post: here

ㅋㅋㄱㄱ |2018.05.20 18:59 신고하기
I fall in love so fast, it's making my life difficult.. I'm getting nervous as soon as someone is just a bit friendly with me but I'm still a motae solo
132
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.20 09:24 신고하기
Why haven't I had a crush yet
121
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.20 02:07 신고하기
Can a guy write too?ㅋㅋ At that time, I was living in a boarding house and the owner was an ahjumma who lived on the 1st floor. All of us "boarders" were eating together from breakfast to dinner and we all ate on the 1st floor. On a random day, I came down the earliest and there wasn't anyone around so I took a 4-persons table by myself and started eating. But then a girl came in with her food and sat in front of me and was staring at me. I could've just acted like nothing was happening but suddenly I started to feel so shyㅋㅋ there were just the 2 of us staring at each other and I started to feel my heart racing... I didn't know the girl and I was so embarrassed so I just gulped my food down and left. But then, my heart kept on racing and I was thinking "was she waiting for me?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The next day, I went there super early and went there to eat alone. I was thinking "will she come again?" and I was feeling so nervous. Then, she came in and sat in front of me again.. but this time, I really wanted to talk to her.. when she was eating, I saw that she emptied the side dishes so I got up and went to refill it and put it in front of her. She thanked me and gave me a slight smile.  Her smile was so graceful and pretty that I thought that my heart sankㅋㅋ in the end, we ended up talking and when we saw each other again, we would greet each other so because of that, I started liking herㅠㅠ I'll omit what happened afterwards..
115
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.20 09:56 신고하기
No but there should at least be a guy around me first..
82
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.20 17:27 신고하기
In my 1st year of high school, there was this guy I used to follow around a lot even though we weren't dating. There weren't any other girls around him and now that I think back, he kinda reminds me of Choi Hanbyul in the webtoon 'Love Resolution'? I really liked him and I made it super obvious, contacted him a lot and followed him a lot around too. At that time, every time I did that, he would be like "don't follow me, don't do this, don't do that' and would push me away but even so, I followed him around. But then, he dropped out of school and I thought "why would a handsome kid like him drop out of school?" so I went and asked the teacher and learned that it was because he became sick. And according to the rumors, both his parents are working and his hyung is an adult so he's living away from the family in Seoul. So I was thinking about my crush being all alone by himself and my heart was breaking for him. So as soon as school ended, I asked his friends where he stayed and went to wait for him there. I felt so much like a stalker and was scared that he would be creeped out by me so I waited for him outside of the apartment building. I have a chat with him but he only reads my texts without replying, and I felt like I couldn't ask a sick kid to come out so I just waited for him outside and I thought that maybe he would come out to get medication or something. I think that the guys in his class also saw me waiting for him outside and almost everyone in my class know that I liked him since I made it so obvious ㅎ Anyways, I think that the guys in his class told him because after not even one hour later, he came down running and his face was bright red. I didn't know that he would come down and was so surprised and didn't even know what to say. I just had a surprised expression on my face. When he saw me, he gave me a hug. Thinking that a guy who never replies me back and never look at me in the eye hugged me like that, I didn't know why but I started crying? He kept on apologizing and I still can remember it so clearly. I'm an adult now but I can never forget the fall of my 1st year of high school
76
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com