Tuesday, May 22, 2018

[enter-talk] LAI GUANLIN IS FREAKING AMAZING


Q: Have you thought of the craze the HongKong fans were expressing?
Guanlin: Rather than craze, I felt their passion when they cheered for us and I liked it. I love you fans.

Guanlin corrected craze for passion



Q: I heard you're not the type who cries easily, you must be a real man~
Guanlin: Rather than being a real man, I think I'm just a bright person. Even when I'm sad, I try to think positively

And watching Wanna One Go today, I saw Guanlin in a new light
Guanlin was talking about how the concept for Number One's unit was manly and they were talking about what was manly to each other.
And Guanlin said that what he finds manly ever since he was young was the fact that he can support his familyㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
F*ck men like him are the coolest



"Ever since I was young, this was really manly to me"



"To be able to provide support for my family in everything I do!"

He's just f*cking cool, I knew he could be sweet, be he's so sweetㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ







post response:
[+500][-48]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.05.21 23:14 신고하기
At this point in time, the questions he gets asked could be potentially dangerous, be he answers them consciously. He shows that although he's young, he's very aware of the external and internal factors. He was well raised by his family
142
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.22 00:20 신고하기
He's so young, but he stays self-aware of his surroundings, instead of following our country's hannam ways, he stays well-mannered.. It's so easy to get influenced by the hannam mind when you start living in Korea since you'll end up encountering them, but I respect Guanlin... I wonder how amazing his parents must be? Seeing how Guanlin is growing up so coolly makes me realize that his parents must be really good people. He has manners, he has deep thoughts, he's mature despite his age, and he takes care of others. He's still young but he's handsome and he's tall. There's no one like Guanlin, 
118
15

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.21 23:55 신고하기
Seems like the environment Guanlin was raised in was good. It's so nice seeing his dad living pretty words to Guanlin on his IG ㅎㅎ
91
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.22 03:24 신고하기
If you get married to Guanlin, he seems like the type who would take care of his family and become a good father  ㅠㅠㅠ I wish he could find a nice girl
50
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.22 11:17 신고하기
Last time, there were lyrics that went "All of you are below me" and they told Guanlin to say it but he said "No I can't"ㅠㅠㅠ Sweet
44
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.22 10:32 신고하기
Taiwanese families are very family-centered a raise their kids well . Of course it's case-by-case but. . . I get that vibe from them
37
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com