Tuesday, May 22, 2018

[enter-talk] IU'S MISOGYNY ㅋㅋ

First of all, I'll just say it off the bat, I'm a fan of IU and I noticed people blindly hating on her lately
I stumbled upon people saying how "IU is constantly pushing the misogynistic culture" as a comment and I felt so frustrated that I'm here to write a post


"Seonyoung-ah I love you, Can this country become less harmful for Seonyoung?"

"Seonyoung-ah, although you don't have makeup, I love you"

"Seonyoung-ah, although you don't diet, I love you"



That's an ad she shot,

She even wore a feminist t-shit and recommended feminist movies
IU's Black Out lyrics include "Mrs, miss" only. She understands that there are sexist remarks with marriage that's why she included "Mr"

And I don't understand why no one mentions My Ahjussi's writer, and other male characters like Lee Sunkyun, Jang Kiyoung? You know that what you're doing right now is exactly what misogyny is?


By the way, Suzy and Luna are following IU, so why don't you diss them too?

post response:
[+502][-140]
original post: here

ㅇ |2018.05.22 10:25 신고하기
By the way, there's no romance at all in My Ahjussi and the dialogues are beautifully written in every episode, it's a masterpiece.. ㅋㅋ
206
55

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.22 09:53 신고하기
For real, what those people are doing right now is misogyny itself ㅋㅋㅋ So whatever doesn't fit their agenda, they'll call it misogyny?
149
22

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.22 10:26 신고하기
The same people dissing her were the ones also bashing her when she promoted feminism, people seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They just hate everything
132
19

모유비누 |2018.05.22 10:51 신고하기
People who swear at My Ahjussi has never even watched it, the drama is a warm story that talks about taking care about the misfits of the society. It shows the haters' class turning it into a kid and an oldie's love story
69
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.22 11:29 신고하기
But I feel like IU is one of the most independent-minded female celebrity out there
66
12


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com