Wednesday, May 23, 2018

[theqoo] MOST LIKED SONG ON MELON

gJjwB


BTS Spring Day
They dethroned the original #1, Busker Busker's Cherry Blossom Ending


original post: here

1. In the generation where people don't listen to idol songs anymore, this is the only idol song I listen toㅋㅋㅋ

2. I hate hip hop genre, so I don't listen to Bangtan. But this song is good

3. I've only heard BST from Bangtan and I've never listened to this song. So you're telling me it's worthy of winning against Cherry Blossom Ending????

4. I'm another group's fan but this song is goodㅠㅠ  My favorite after I Need U

5. Such a good song, a masterpiece

6. I feel like Spring Day is the muggle pick of the BTS songs

7. I don't like Bangtan's songs, but I still listened to this one because it's niceㅋㅋㅋ

8. I know the title is Spring Day, but this song warms my winter somehow

9. I don't really like this song, it doesn't appeal to muggles in my opinion

10. A song written for the Spring, but really it's more fit to listen to it in the Winter. I first heard of it on Produce and it's been in my playlist sinceㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com