Monday, June 25, 2018

[teens stories] DO GUYS ALSO GET JEALOUS OF EACH OTHERS' LOOKS?

My boyfriend is handsome to the point of being famous for it but my male friends are saying stuffs like "why is he so ugly nowadays?", "I don't get why he's so famous", etc. It makes me wonder if they are just jealous of him


post response:

[+297][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.24 01:43 신고하기
Guys are really like that, if someone is ugly, they'll call him "manly looking" but if someone is handsome, they'll call him "gisaengorabi" (T/N: 'gisaengorabi' is used to describe men who dress or look like women)ㅋㅋㅋ these guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ They call guys who look like Ha Sungwoon gisaengorabi but guys who look like Go Changsuk are "manly"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
309
17

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.23 14:00 신고하기
I saw this somewhere and apparently, guys have an implicit rank among themselves. If they see someone above them doing well, they won't get jealous but if they see someone below them doing well, that's when they start to get jealous. Girls are similar but when it comes to girls, they get jealous if a kid that is similar to them start to do well. Of course, this is subjective so don't take my words too seriously
229
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.24 01:55 신고하기
If a guy gets called gisaengorabi, he's 100% handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
219
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.24 01:03 신고하기
Guys don't get jealous? What kind of BS is that? There's an oppa I know who's pretty handsome. He has big pretty eyes like Park Jihoon but he doesn't look like a girl. He has tanned skin and he's just so handsome. But there's this other fat oppa of mine who said how he doesn't know what's so handsome about his hyung. The unnie who was with me was also dumbfounded so we just laughed it off
100
4

ㅇ |2018.06.24 01:00 신고하기
I'm a guy and there are a lot of us who are confident with ourselves. To be honest, some of my ugly friends tell me "if you look like me, don't you think that you would be considered handsome?", and I was astonished..
96
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com