Sunday, July 22, 2018

[enter-talk] KANG DONGHO WHO HELD A GUERILLA BUSKING AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT

This is it



From the small movements of a wartortle


(Jonghyun saying how he dressed up as a wartortle and went to see his birthday ads)

Baekho: when it'll be my birthday I'll come up with an even more refreshing idea

On July 21st, Baekho turned 24

The members all wished him happy birthday and it created a big buzz...!


?!

What? busking?



He even made a surprise appearance at one of his photo exposition on that day

when OP saw his IG, I went directly to the Olympic park


Yeah, I didn't have a seat left











post response:
[+843][-47]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 13:36 신고하기
As soon as I saw the announcement, I ran out of my house in a rush, they changed the bus schedule and I had to wait for 4 hours under the scorching sun, but as soon as Dongho came out, my strength came back again. It was like a mid-summer night's dream. Dongho asked us if we were hot and we said that we were cold, it seemed like he was also worried about the fans ㅎ when it ended LOVEs even went to the staff to tell them "good work" and they helped replace everything in place, LOVEs are seriously angels
203
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 13:40 신고하기
The LOVEs are the photo exhibit all ran out when they saw the announcement ㅋㅋㅋ They were here to see Kang Donho's picture, but they've never expected to see him in real life, and he even went to do busing in such a hot weather, he was sweating big drops the whole time while singing too ㅜ It felt like Dongho was really touched too, you could feel he was really enjoying receiving all the love ㅠㅠ He's also good at giving back equally. ㅋㅋㅋ
185
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 14:23 신고하기
The fans were all over the seats and even filled the whole pavilion I wonder how many people cameㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because Dongho looked so happy, it made me happy too. I'm so grateful for the fans who stayed with him since last year too ㅋㅋㅋ You will be happier in the future too Dongho! Happy birthday!
182
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 14:59 신고하기
Nu'est most common ment: "We never knew that many people would come, we didn't know that the reactions would be this great." That's right! That's the love you deserve. 
124
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com