Sunday, July 22, 2018

[enter-talk] ASSAULT CONTROVERSY THAT BROKE FROM WANNA ONE'S CONCERT




"I went to the Malaysia concert and was in the PEN3 area #145. There was 2 tall Korean people standing in front of me in the standing area, they were holding a Daniel fan and the other was holding a Jihoon red slogan. Shortly after the concert has started, those 2 people were trying to take pictures so they were holding their fan and their slogan really high, so all the people standing behind were hidden. When Jihoon was doing his solo, those 2 people suddenly started jumping on the Wannable who were standing in front of them. They hit on that Wannable and they even hit me too. I don't know the Wannable who was getting hurt. They also scratched my head, and they were pushing me outside of PEN3 while hitting me with their cellphones like crazy. They hit my head and they kicked my stomach. They hit me for a whole minute and I didn't even have any strength to fight back. I came from very far in order to attend Wanna One's concert, and I'm so distressed that such a senseless event happened to me. If there are any Wannable standing in PEN3 at that time and took a video, please send it to me, Thank you. "








t/n: this was pretty huge on Twitter so we'll give more background. This was basically a fight between 2 Korean fansites (Jihoon and Daniel) and 2 international fansites (Bae Jinyoung (Chinese) and Daniel (??)). This is the international Daniel fansite's version:




This is the 2Korean fansites' versions:







post response:
[+292][-101]
original post :here
ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 03:14 신고하기
At first, I thought that the Koreans hit them first, but later they said that the Malaysian kids were all ganging up to hit them first 
262
12

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 03:09 신고하기
This is the Korean fansite Milky Way's feedback (OP-yah please add this too!
218
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 03:25 신고하기
Why did you correct your post? OP seems like she wants to drag the Wannable so she's only presenting Malaysia's side
193
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 05:18 신고하기
The foreigners are only listening to the Chinese fansite's side, look at them all taking a shot at the Korean fansites ㅋ At least Koreans are listening to both sides before judging tsk tsk. Why are those I-roaches swearing at them and making such a big fuss about feedback? That's right this gives them another opportunity for swearing at Korean fans ㅋㅋ That's right, last time there was this account that released PANN articles you remember? It's quite the sight over there https://www.instagram.com/fansdramaw/?hl=ko 
85
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 03:19 신고하기
Seriously the foreigners are so intense when it comes to jumping on the bandwagon;; That foreign fansite wrote a post saying she was the victim, and the Korean fansite also wrote a post and they're basically fighting with their feelings, but this is fact
60
0
"The I-roaches are going nuts. If you watched the video, you could see that the other party also joined in the fight? There was only one video, so what's up with them saying there's another video with proofs?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ From what we saw now, you can't be sure that there was clearly one side that was the victim yet, seriously the clip was even a video that was cut. You can't conclude anything from that videoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The video showed both parties (fighting)?"
ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 03:58 신고하기
The I-roaches are all acting like they're the victims. And the They're all trying to protect their own country and since the Korean fansites are top fansites, they assumed that it's their fault by default
57
2
"Since Malaysia is their own country, they would have no problem trying to sue the Korean fansites, they have no issue speaking with the police and they will pretend that they were the ones who were the victims blah blah blah, since the Korean fansites can't speak their language and can't understand what they say they can't do anything else than swear at them when they're in such a frustrating situation. The I-roaches are freaking dogs, cut it down with the bandwagon f*Ck"
ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 04:25 신고하기
I've always been curious about this, the Korean fans are always dissing Korea for the Korean fans, the Korean culture, and Koreans in general and it's been 10 years already, so how can they still fangirl on KPOP idols? I seriously can't understand... ..ㅋ
53
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com