Sunday, July 22, 2018

[teens stories] I'M AN IDOL AND I'M SERIOUSLY SAD

Related image
(pic not included)

To be honest, I can't even tell anyone that I'm an idol..
I debuted under a small agency and we released one debut song
but we had no fan waiting for us and we don't get any come back and it's already been 1 year since we've debuted..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We have no promotion and don't even get me started with our dorm life
I debuted together with some unnies and we don't even talk much nowadays
Seriously, I'm f*cking sad... I even wonder if I should've never entered this agency
It just looks like making it as an idol wasn't made for me..
Ah, when we debuted, I went on music broadcast once but I've never really performed there in the end
If you have anything to ask me, you can ask
It's possible that other music broadcasting stations are different
If you don't want to believe me, just go

post response:
[+538][-64]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 01:55 신고하기
I don't know what's better between having your name being ambiguously well-known or to live a normal life as a commoner
218
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 01:52 신고하기
If you're still just a high schooler, your future is still bright! If you manage to end your contract and that you study in another field., I think that you can do well
144
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 11:54 신고하기
I was supporting a girl group that no one knew of ever since last year? and they were from a small agency, but maybe that was because the agency was just newly formed? Anyways, they released a debut album but there were no news about them... ㅠㅠ I don't know why but I kept being interested in that girl group so I bought their album and even downloaded their songs so... OP-yah, no matter how unknown your group is, I'm sure that their are a few fans who want to read news about you guys so please don't be too sad and I hope that brighter days will come!
111
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 17:06 신고하기
I think that it's better to live a normal life as a pretty commoner than an unknown idol. If you can end up as an Instagram goddess, you can easily get a few thousands followers..! If you live like that, you can find sponsors and earn lots of money 
89
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 17:26 신고하기
Doing YouTube or other SNS are other ways to make yourself known. If you have a pretty face, you can try dance, singing covers or vlogs. Anyways, you can still do a lot of things once your contract expires
73
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com