Saturday, July 7, 2018

[instiz] SOYU WHO GOT MAD OVER PEOPLE WITHOUT DETERMINATION ON PRODUCE 48


"If you don't want to take the class, then get out"

post response: +6

original post: here

1. She probably saw no hope in them, I would've been frustrated too

2. Soyu Jjang

3. Refreshing

4. I watched the episode and I was so frustrated

5. Han Chowon trainee, you've worked hard

6. I've always thought that the way Soyu trained people was so so, but yesterday she was just so refreshing ㅠㅠㅠ 

7. But what she's saying is true.... Instead of damaging the others, if they don't wanna do it, just leave

8. Seriously Cheetah and Soyu are saintsㅜㅜ 

9. Unnie is too coolㅠㅠㅠ 

10. I can just see how talentless they are from the pictures

11. I watched the episode and those 2 couldn't care less, it was so frustrating to watch...

12. I was so frustrated... Soyu was really refreshingㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com