Saturday, July 7, 2018

[theqoo] MISTER SUNSHINE DUMP (FT. LEE BYUNGHUN VISUAL & BEAUTIFUL CHILD ACTOR)

[theqoo] CHILD ACTOR VERSION OF LEE BYUNGHUN IN MISTER SUNSHINE WHO RECEIVED BETTER RESPONSESㄷㄷㄷㄷ

tLhaU


vtOFB


People went crazy over his beauty

original post: here

1. Wow he's telling a story with his gaze alone; he looks so freaking intenseㅋㅋㅋ  He can chew on people with his eyes alone, he'll grow up well

2. What wrong did he commit to play Lee Byunghyun's child version...????

3. Wow he's f*cking handsome what's his name??????????

4. He should be playing Kang Dongwon's child version insteadㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Seriously daebak handsome, I can't wait until he grows up

6. When I watched the drama, I found the child version so handsome, but I got instantly sad when he grew oldㅜㅜ 

7. No but I actually swore when I watched itㅋㅋㅋ How can he turn into Lee Byunghun when he grew up??

8. I would've sworn I thought he was a girl disguised as a guy

9. Seriously what wrong did he do that he turned into Lee Byunghun when he grew upㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  F*ck f*cking handsome

10. He even has Park Bogum's vibe


[theqoo] LEE BYUNGHUN'S VISUALS IN HIS DRAMA TODAY

38749_101106_3432.jpg

(ì¬ì§=tvN)

293426_283628_4824.png

기ì¬ì´ë¯¸ì§

original post: here

1. F*cking ugly

2. I don't want to see his pulverized face

3. He has a face that survives through movies, but dramas ruin him

4. Why are the reactions so bad??

5. I thought I was watching a movie

6. He aged

7. I didn't know his head was this big

8. Midget

9. As soon as Lee Byunghun appeared, it turned into a movie

10. Ah f*ck he looks like an ajussi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com