Saturday, July 7, 2018

[teens stories] I FOUGHT WITH MY FRIEND WHO CAUGHT THE HONGDAE-DISEASE


T/N: Hongdae is a very trendy and youth-centric place in Korea. Most of the teens and young adults hang out there since there is a lot of clubs, restaurants and shopping to do. It’s kind of where “hipsters” and “cool people” hang out
 
Today, we finished our exams and I met with my friend to eat at night and to hang out but she kept making a fuss about wanting to go to Hongdae. Since it would’ve taken us 30 min to reach Hongdae, I told her to just play in our district instead but she kept throwing a tantrum so I had no other choice and ended up agreeing.
We met at the bus stop and she was wearing a black bucket hat + no pants fashion + black knee socks.
We were in Hongdae and she kept asking me every 20 min to take a picture for her and making a fuss about it.
She was complaining about how we could only see the wall, how she didn't place her hands in prayer well (see ref below) and how I should make her legs longer.

She kept saying how she didn’t like the pictures and how I couldn’t take pictures better and getting annoyed at me.
 
We went to the noraebang for a while and she started asking me to take selcas with her.
She finally lost it. She started pulling her tongue out and flipping her eyeballs backward. It was like I was taking a selca with a possessed person. F*ck, I continued to endure her
 
Then afterwards, we went to the movies together.
We were watching the movie and suddenly, she started saying “ah I want to smoke~” and she kept making a big deal out of it but I just ignored her.
So since I wasn’t giving her attention, she started being even louder so the people around us started to give us stares to the point where I started to feel so embarrassed by her.
I was like “do you even smoke??”
And then she started talking about Marlboro Red and all this nonsense
It sounded like she didn’t know any other cigarette brand than Marlboro. Seriously, she’s so ignorant that she’s almost cute;
 
Then we went outside and she sat down in the middle of everyone and started asking me to take pictures of her again.
There were about 10 min left to the movie and I’ve taken at least 30 pictures of her by then. Today I realized for that first time that I could be a person that is this patient. Seriously, she’s a friend who made me discover a quality about myself.
But then she would look at her pictures, look at me and start being like “why didn’t you take the picture this/that way? Are you listening to me?”
I was listening to her and suddenly got so mad.
 
So I fired back and said “are you a celebrity? Why are you acting up in the public streets”. We got mad at each other so we got into a big fight in the middle of Hongdae. I was so mad that I just ended up taking the bus and left.
I was talking about this with my friends and no one believed me saying how it was impossible that a girl this crazy can even exist.
 
That crazy b*tch uploaded the pictures I took of her on her Instagram and hashtagged #OOTD. I was so mad so I had to write this down

post response:
[+836][-30]
original post: here

뚜루뚜루뚜 |2018.07.06 16:55 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hands in prayer and longer legsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah somehowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it reminds me of those kids in those FB pagesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they all flock together and tells each other how cool/pretty they lookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
287
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.06 17:30 신고하기
I was like “what’s OOTD”? so I looked it up. Kids, it means “today’s fashion”
206
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.06 16:54 신고하기
So this kind of kid does existㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ interestingㅋㅋ I’m seriously cringing
167
3

12312 |2018.07.06 18:43 신고하기
If only your friend told you “this is a place only I know but I’m only telling you because I’m making an exception~” and then brings you to some dark alley or some café, bars where no one goes to… then she would’ve become a total Hongdae-bug.. what a shame.
120
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.06 19:07 신고하기
For real, can you share her Instagram?ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI won't leave comments, I just want to seeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅊㅋㅊㄴㅊㅋㅊㅊㅋㅊㅋㅋㅋ
99
4

꾸꾸 |2018.07.06 17:08 신고하기
Ah seriously, the way you write is f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get that you’re mad but the way you express itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but to be honest, she should be thankful to have a friend like OPㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

86
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.07.06 22:16 신고하기
ex) Like this...
84
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com