Friday, July 6, 2018

[theqoo] I-ROACHES TERRORIZING BOOMBAYAH TEAM 1 ON YOUTUBE *trigger*

It hasn't been long since the show was over, but the dislikes bar...

Boombayah team1
dHpra


Boombayah team 2
rFVXu


original post: here

1. Why do they hate f*ck ㅡㅡ

2. Just why? They're overreacting for nothing

3. Go kill yourselves I-roaches

4. There are more people here who enjoyed the show than them who cares, they can go fangirl/fanboy over J-idols instead

5. Those I-roaches and Weaboos seriously.... Kiss my as*

6. They're the ones who keep dragging the Korean trainees around, while they support those talentless Japanese ㅋㅋ

7. The I-roaches are all trash, they contribute nothing to the show anyways

8. They're f*cking pitiful... Why are those people overreacting so much?

9. I-roaches are f*cking r*tards

10. Most I-roaches are weaboos and hate Korea anyways 

11. Why do they hate? Just mind the team you like instead of doing disgusting stuff like that

12. Why do they need to press the dislike button? Are they looking for us to hate on them?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com