Wednesday, August 29, 2018

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO GREW UP FAST AND WELL

Our Dream kids really grew up so quickly and wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chewing Gum
At that time, they were totally babies





My First and Last
It felt like they grew just a bit from Chewing Gum





We Young
I really liked the concept for We Young but





I now understand why people say that the kids really grew up in an instant
As soon as I saw GO's teasers, I realized how different they are from Chewing Gum





And now!
GO UP! The kids are totally oppas nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+174][-17]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 08:41 신고하기
They grew up so well that I had a smile on my mouth.. Since they were still foetus and they all grew together and they became so close. It looks like they take care of each other. I think it was Jeno who said that although he didn't go to school he could still form friendships, it broke my heart..
28
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 14:08 신고하기
Nah Jaemin's full name is Nah Jaemin oppa
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 10:24 신고하기
Dreams ㅠㅠ You grew up so wellㅠㅠㅠ
23
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 12:11 신고하기
7Dreams forever, Mark team lead, you've worked hard. I feel like the kids will hit daebak from the teasers this time, it's no joke; As soon as Nah Jaemin shook his hair, he created a commotion in female communitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure the response will be good this time
18
0

ㅓㅓ |2018.08.29 14:53 신고하기
Ever since they were rookies they all supported each other and grew together, when they debuted, they grew up in one instant and now they've become men. Dreams are always making the nunas' hearts flutter. This is the best gift you gave to the fans who've been watching over you. Even though there's a graduation, the fans will still look after you when you keep growing up. Later on, let's all reunite again in NCT! Mark, you've worked hard. You can always trust Dream for the digital sales, let's hit daebak this time
8
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com