Wednesday, August 29, 2018

[teen stories] KIDS, AMERICAN SCHOOLS ARE REALLY INTERESTINGㅋㅋㅋ

I went to school with short shorts and the school president saw me and went "uhhhhh what are you wearing???" He told me to go change and gave me some pajama-looking pantsㅋㅋ In Korea, no matter how short your skirt is, no one would ask you to remove it on the spot. America is unexpectedly more conservative than I thought

 
So I went to school dressed up like his todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hipster

Ah also, mathematics are so hard in the US.. I took AP calculus today (the best level) hehe since kids from our country are good at math! But I went in and couldn't solve any of the quiz question and ended up handing in a blank paperㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck... it was so embarrassing

post response:
[+432][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 18:47 신고하기
What? So America think that revealing legs look more erotic than revealing someone's chest and decollete? Not sure how to explain this but that's how it looks like to me
189
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 18:00 신고하기
The comments here are both envious of OP or find this interesting but I think that it's just different there. Here, after school, I come home, eat ramyeon, lay down and look at my phone. But seeing how they do things over there and thinking about people conversing in English make me kinda envious
136
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 21:22 신고하기
It's pretty thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
75
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 22:34 신고하기
It's random but those pants look alright.. I was looking to buy those pants recentlyㅎ
53
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 22:41 신고하기
Everyone assumes that if you live in the US, then you're some rich transfer studentㅋㅋㅋㅋ But our house isn't rich at all. My dad moved to the US because of his job and my sister is going to university here because she got a student loanㅋㅋㅋㅋ even so, when you mention this to Koreans, they are all jealous of youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
37
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 23:01 신고하기
Huh? But I've seen so many Americans wearing shorts so short that you could see their butt cracks.......
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.29 19:56 신고하기
"Uhhhhh what are you wearing???" F*ck, that's f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
32
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com