Monday, August 13, 2018

[naver] PILOT ‘LOVELY HORRIBLY’ SONG JIHYO X PARK SHIHOO, CHANGE OF FATE WITH A NECKLACE












original post: here

1. [+635, -71]
Wow this is daebak funㅋSong Jihyo, Park Sihoo, Lee Kikwang, Ham Eunjung and Choi Yeonjin, everyone fits their roles well. Their acting are daebak
 
2. [+360, -50]
Lee Kikwang is seriously handsome
 
3. [+291, -15]
This drama was scarier and more entertaining than I thoughtㅋㅋ one moment it’s fun, one moment it’s surprising and scaryㅋㅋ Park Shihoo and Song Jihyo are so good at acting
 
4. [+242, -17]
Song Jihyo looked so pretty with all her hair down ㅋㅋ I liked him as Choi Dokyung in My Golden Life but Park Shihoo suits this type of role moreㅋㅋ
 
5. [+118, -15]
Daebak, everyone is so good at acting. This drama is too fun
 
6. [+60, 0]
They said it was lovely and horror but I didn’t expect it to be that scary but I was totally thrilled. It was both scary and funnyㅋㅋ Park Shihoo pulls off the comedic acting well. Song Jihyo will surely transform into a pretty lady later on!

7. [+41, -3]
I found Song Jihyo’s acting good and I enjoyed watching this. Mondays and Tuesdays will go to Lovely Horribly from now on



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com