Monday, August 13, 2018

[theqoo] BIG3 AND LEADING BOY GROUPS' COMEBACK TEASERS THIS YEAR

OqWdy
dJCCI


CBX

uiXnl

qGwIF

GOT7

RHNqZ

iKON

NdDcF

LjAGG

Winner

aWniG

Monsta X

EmUik

BTOB

qAiZT


bgbqn

VIXX

DZ8um87UMAIaotW.jpg

DZ3lA7cVoAAU1an.jpg

Seventeen

iVHsh

NhHqO

Wanna One

NeslK

PqSZD

kaLfn

DgMGs

BTS

pOYqO

ELtyu


original post: here


1. GOT7's one is the prettiest, so pretty

2. GOT7 came out the best

3. Winner chose the good concept

4. I like VIXX's sexy concept

5. I like NCT, VIXX and CBX the best

6. OMG, now I can understand why SM and JYP pay attention to their visuals...

7. The more I look at NCT's Boss concept, the cooler I find them

8. NCT and VIXX are the best

9. Bangtan has Fake Love too

10. VIXX and Bangtan are my style


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com