Monday, August 13, 2018

[theqoo] BTS' TEASER PHOTOS REVEALED

E  version
pOYqO





FbbbP


jPANi


tfIne


XVfQp


BDIES


HDMnD


NYtOy


S version

ELtyu


vNoLx


DVkTT


Cglkl


iHIZr


aBddg


ecDny


PeLmf


original post: here

1. I remind you that this was their concept back then and they released -> Fire, so don't believe the teasers you see..
tvnuD

2. Jungkook and RM look fine

3. I like the snowball concept and the glamrock concept feels refreshing, so it's nice but I'm scared that the eyes and hands setting will be hit or miss

4.
HYTZR


5. At first I found the snowball so pretty and I got scared by the hands, but the more I looked at it, the more I was convinced that Bangtan will be able to pull that off

6. Crazy personally this concept f*******cking sucks, what's up with those hands, and those ugly clothes... haㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck I can't believe there's worse than Fake Loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was looking forward to see the outfits but now I only wish for a good song and dance

7. This sucks

8. V seriously can pull off any pictorial

9. It feels like they don't have a concept anymore since Fake Love...

10. Can they stop wearing weird clothesㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com