Tuesday, September 11, 2018

[enter-talk] HONG JINYOUNG CAN ONLY GO TO HER HOUSE'S WASHROON


"Why do you must go home even amidst of your busy schedule?"
"I have an issue with washrooms"


"I'm sensitive to my "business""
*unexpected sight of the queen who moves the country*

"Even in other people's house?"
"Yeah I can't"


"My house, my washroom"
"It's not coming out otherwise?"


"There are people like that"
"I understand people who would be sensitive to this but"


"I have to hold it in no matter what"
"If you had the urge in a Korean beef festival?"


"I hold it in"
"That's why I have bladder infection"


"You can't hold then"
"That's why I always have cranberry juice"


"It's good for bladder infection"
"What if you want to pee..?"


"I'll succeed my mission during my rest time (?)"

post response:
[+270][-5]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 04:56 신고하기
If I was a celebrity, I wouldn't be able to do my business outside.. I will just be paranoid of hidden cameras in washrooms;;
312
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 02:56 신고하기
Hong Jinyoung holds a bunch of local events, it must be no joke for her...
177
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 03:38 신고하기
That's not good for your health ㅠ
151
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 13:54 신고하기
Makes me think of Jang Yoonjeong's words. Jang Yoonjeong had bladder infection so she had to go do her business in those public washrooms? There was this huge line in front and a bunch of ajummas, but when they saw she was a celebrity they all told the people in line to move away and let her do her business first. She tried to refuse, but in the end, they forced her to go first. When she was trying to do her business, people outside the washroom were all talking loudly about her so in the end, she wasn't able to do her business and just left the cabin. But once she got out, the ajummas went "omo~~ as expected from Jang Yoonjeong-ssi, she's even pretty when she does her business~~~~" after that, she wasn't able to do her business outside
74
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 16:57 신고하기
There was this incident with Yuri in the past too, chodings went "yah SNSD Yuri came to take a dump" and they were all shouting in the washroom  ㅋㅋ ㅡㅡ  Yuri then said "I'm not here to take a dump" and left
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 06:16 신고하기
Me too, if not my house, I can't...
33
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com