Tuesday, September 11, 2018

[teens stories] IT’S DAWN SO LET’S SHARE HEART FLUTTERING STORIES



It’s ok if it’s steamy too ㅎㅎ
 
Starting from me,
Last year around winter, it was a trend among guys to hug someone from the back and make their arms hurt? Anyways, I don’t know why it was the case butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
They were just doing that to tease the students?
So I wanted to know just how much it hurt
I think that my friends just adjusted their strength depending on the person so it didn’t hurt me at all?
My crush and his friends were looking at the scene next to me.
 
And then his friend said “no, you have to hug her from the bottom up”
But then, someone else called him out so only my crush was left and was looking at us.
But my friend was still unable to do itㅠㅠ
My crush was trying to show my friend but she still couldn’t do it and said “ah, then you do it”
 
And then my crush went behind me and was like “like that”
But the killing point is that he didn’t use strength at all ㅠㅠㅠ
I was so surprised and my face turned red
My friend was totally smiling next to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
My crush is tall which made this even more heart fluttering..
 
Since that happened in the winter, the aura was pretty strange.
 
Anyways, after a series of event, I started dating my crush
But we broke up recently…
It’s not a nice conclusion.. but even so, my heart fluttered so much back then ㅜㅜㅜ

post response:
[+275][-2]
original post: here

ㅇ |2018.09.10 03:29 신고하기
So envious… if you asked me for f*cked up stories, I could write you a hundred but… (T/N: there’s another trending post asking to share f*cked up stories)
151
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 04:37 신고하기
My parents got a divorce a few years ago and I haven’t been in contact with my mom but she suddenly showed up in front of my school. I was talking with my friends but when I saw my mom, I was so taken aback that I felt like fainting and words wouldn’t come out. But a guy from our class saw how out of breath I was and came to me and greeted my mom. He then took my hand and told my friends that he was someone who knew my family and took me and my mom away. It turned out that he really was someone my mom knew, he’s the son of one of her friends. Even after my parents got a divorce, my mom would go to his house often. He said that he would ask things about me here and there but he doesn’t know much. But he knew about our family’s situation, something that even my friends weren’t aware of. So he asked me quietly if I was ok and told my mom if she could go away for a bit because I was in too much shock. I was just so lost. So my mom went away for a little bit and I didn’t know why but I started crying. So that guy who was with me hugged me and was petting me on the head. I both felt embarrassed and thankful towards him on that day. So after that, it’s not that I started to like him but it’s just that I can remember that day so vividly like a picture. Right now, he’s in the army but I felt like this story was somewhat heart fluttering.
103
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 01:57 신고하기
During my 3rd year of middle school, there was a guy in my class that I liked but I wasn’t able to confess to him and we graduated. We went on our separate ways during high school and I was just living life but not long ago, I saw him again in the bus while going to school. It was a school day for me but his school had a day off. There were a lot of people in the bus and there were no seats so we were both standing. Anyways, there were someone behind me who smelled like fabric softener. I didn’t know who it was back then since I was just looking out the window and was on my phone. But I was leaning back because of the smell and looked back a little and I saw him smiling behind me. This guy has a killer smile. I almost died on the spot. We just greeted each other quickly and parted ways. But then, he sent me a message. And messages after messages,  we started datingㅜㅜㅜ ah, his school is close to our school so I love taking the bus now
101
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 11:30 신고하기
It’s ok if your story is fake, please just write your most heart fluttering story. My heart feels so empty nowadays, I want to feel heart flutters again
90
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 11:31 신고하기
What have I been doing in the past 17 years of existence? Why can’t I write anything?... sigh…
79
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com