Tuesday, September 11, 2018

[naver] LEE JONGSUK – LEE NAYOUNG, LEADS FOR TVN’S ‘ROMANCE SUPPLEMENT’




original post: here


1. [+2,240, -85]
Wow Lee Jongsuk is a successful fan ㅋㅋ seeing the two together will be an eye candy galore. Looking forward to Love Supplement!!!
 
2. [+725, -32]
I’m excited for Lee Jongsuk to meet Lee Nayoung since he’s her fan. I don’t know why but I like this newsㅋㅋㅋ
 
3. [+463, -21]
I freaking like thisㅋㅋ Lee Jongsuk is a successful fanㅋㅋ he kept mentioning Lee Nayoung as his ideal type since his debutㅋㅋ
 
4. [+245, -25]
Wow seeing Lee Nayoung acting with Lee Jongsuk will be the bestㅎㅎI’m already looking forward to it
 
5. [+197, -33]
Daebak, looking forward to it
 
6. [+76, -6]
This is a must watch!!! You can trust Lee Jongsuk’s acting and his acting is so my style. But Lee Nayoung on top of that!!!!!! The quality and visuals of this dramaㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com