Tuesday, September 11, 2018

[naver] JO INSUNG, IT HAS REALLY BEEN 20 YEARS AS ‘ACTOR JO INSUNG’






 
original post: here

1. [+376, -14]
I’ve been a fan of his since It’s Okay It’s Love. I’m for sure going to watch The Great Battle
 
2. [+195, -12]
Ha… he’s a face genius
 
3. [+72, -4]
You can see Jo Insung’s personality (T/N: insung = personality)
 
4. [+60, -3]
I hope we can see an older, more mature version of Love in Bali with Jo Insung, So Jisub and Ha Jiwon. Like some kind of remake. I still can’t forget that drama…
 
5. [+40, -3]
I don’t think that Jo Insung is some kind of flower boy but I really like his free-of-surgery features and his clean life. Also, he’s loved by all the staffs and his personality is so sincere. His acting is also steadily improving.. I really found his acting in It’s Okay It’s Love so good. He’s not an actor with flower looks but an actor with coolness.
 
6. [+17, -2]
He’s so handsome. He’s been looking the same as when he debuted. I’m impressed that it’s already been 20 years
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com