Sunday, October 14, 2018

[enter-talk] BBQ SUPERCON'S CUE SHEET




Only 4 artists did it without MR
Momoland, Mamamoo, Hwang Chiyeol, BlackPink


post response:
[+119][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.14 21:20 신고하기
The thing that I'm most curious about is this. Why is Seventeen never performing live?? I'm not saying that they have to perform live every time, but they've always been like that. I've always thought that Seventeen performed live, because they're promoted as a 'talented group' and they're 'self-made' right.... There was this concert last time, where a cue sheet got revealed, I think it was Dream Concert. There were a lot of talks following that stage and there were so many comments shielding Seventeen saying how they saved the whole show, and ever since, I've always seen Seventeen as having something different from other groups, because the fans are always so proud of their skills.... But After that, I learned that for Dream Concert and even for Gayo Daejejun, and this concert, all of them were lipsynched? I was damn surprised...  I realized that usually you can't call other groups aside of them "talented" for the exact reason that they aren't performing live....I know that this group has nice performances.... I'm not judging their performances, but I realized that their fans are quite biased,  if I sound like a hater in this comment, please let me know
222
69

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.14 17:02 신고하기
I hope they stopped with the whole Live AR thing, can they just go for AR alone....
76
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.15 01:07 신고하기
I'm another group's fan but I saw iKON's concert today and they did the whole thing live, and Nu'est too
61
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.14 16:42 신고하기
Momoland and Blackpink were MR though. If you want to talk about good live, it should be iKON and Nu'est 
56
30

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.15 00:40 신고하기
It was my first time seeing Nu'est doing live AR, but they really did live today. Other websites were claiming that they didn't, so I went to watch it for myself and they really did 100% live 
42
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com