Saturday, October 6, 2018

[teens stories] IS BOTNOJAEM GONNA DEBUT???


"I made good memories because of these friendly actors. Thank you #DIATV #lover the tables have turned #cameo #web drama"

When he was doing YouTube, he went on MBC's Idol Radio, and now, he made a cameo in a web drama.. It hasn't even been long since he started his YT channel but the opportunities are already pouring out to him. I'm jealous

post response:
[+1,019][-32]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.06 08:23 신고하기
To be honest, he should put his face to use ㅠㅠ It would be a waste if he just let that face rot
282
25

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.06 00:44 신고하기
He will for sure debut.. 
226
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.06 08:56 신고하기
If Botnojaem ends up debuting, there won't be any handsome commoner anymore
150
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.06 11:28 신고하기
He's indeed handsome but he's getting this buff because he's a commoner. If he becomes a celebrity and plays in these people's field, he won't be able to see the light. He isn't really talented in anything
137
21

ㅇ |2018.10.06 13:31 신고하기
I know that this post was written to get him hate but to be honest... I don't really like this... It's not that I hate him but it's kind of a turn off? I get that he's handsome but the reason why he got big was because of his face + his well behaved and reserved image... He was just studying quietly and had that unique charm to him.  But once he failed his exam and decided to become a content creator because of his popularity, his charms just dropped for meㅋㅋ... If he maintained his old image and just went in for a second try to the exam, I would've still like him but... because he became popular, he decided to make money off YT instead of taking the hard path and try for another exam. I would've done the same thing if I were him but I kinda feel like this YT thing has changed his personality?..  I get that he didn't really have any purpose in starting his YT channel but I kinda feel like he's those commoners go just want to go on broadcast to become famous? I just lost all my interest in him now
106
22

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.06 11:50 신고하기
But to be honest, Botnojaem just has... no talent.. 
105
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com