Saturday, October 6, 2018

[theqoo] EXO CHANYEOL SINGING HIS HEART OUT ON A RECORDED SONG

Related image


(pic not included)




"The way he tells his staff to raise his mic with his hand is so coolㅠㅠ"

He's playing a partition that needs 2 hands with one hand and his voice doesn't even shake even though the mic is moving all over the place

original post: here


1. I'm f*cking dyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. So he's handsyncing the piano and lipsyncing the voice?

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All-syncㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. EXO does so much live AR in their concerts I just stopped going

5. It's not like Chanyeol sucks so bad at singing that he can't sing at all... He should've just picked an easier song and do it live

6. I don't know how I should put this, but this guy is able to do a lot of things, but there's no one thing that he's particularly mastering

7. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy... I'm getting embarrassed for him

8. I freaking burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. This guy is all about his face, he doesn't have any talents, his dancing is mediocre at best, he's not even dancing, but he just does the moves he's told to do

10. He just seems to not be musically gifted... I still remember his year-end show where he played guitar but it was pre-recorded


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com